BKG Water Solutions has been at Aquatech Amsterdam 2011, the world's leading trade exhibition on process, drinking and waste water technology, 1-4 November 2011 at Amsterdam RAI.
- The latest innovations and technologies
- More than 800 exhibitors from 40 countries
- Networking opportunity with thousands of colleagues
- Special attention for industrial use of water
- Industrial Leaders Forum (ILF), a panel of industrial water users
- More than 50 seminars at the AquaStages
- Various conferences at the International Water Week
- Beautiful Amsterdam!
We warmly welcomed everyone to our 40 sqm stand # 3.400 to present our latest technologies and developments in water treatment e.g.
Furthermore BKG Water Solutions held lectures at AQUASTAGE conferences on Thursday 3rd Nov 2011:
11:00 - 11:45 (Hall 7)
Subject: Heat Transfer Improvement by film-forming Amines in Steam Generators
Speaker: Mr. Andre de Bache - BK Giulini GmbH
15:00-15:45 (Hall 7)
Subject: Treatments for biofouling control and biofilm growth monitoring in membrane systems
Speaker: Mr. Paulo Gomes - BK Giulini GmbH
We also participated at the INTERNATIONAL WATER WEEK conferences on Friday 4th Nov 2011:
12:20 - 12:40
Subject: Biofouling formation in membrane systems; biocides and complementary treatments for biofouling control; techniques to monitor biofilm growth
Speaker: Mr Paulo Gomes - BK Giulini GmbH
We look back at successful and enriching experiences at Aquatech and thank you for your visit!